Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reason #2984 I Shouldn't Be Allowed To Know Rilgon

Master Blueberry and myself, discussing an entry on FMyLife...

Jez:
Today, I bitched out my boyfriend for logging into my facebook account and deleting EVERY male (even family) off my friends list. He accused me of wanting to cheat on him and has forced me to say "sorry." FML
Jez:
um
Rilgon:
1) dump
Rilgon:
2) bat > groin
Jez:
this is the classic opener for abusive relationships
Jez:
Cut her off from friends and family so she will feel you are "all she has" and not want to leave
Jez:
Isolation : domestic abuse :: sap : eviscerate
Jez:
... I may or may not need to be shot for making that analogy
Rilgon:
I am dumbfounded by how accurate that is

(Silly WoW jokes aside?  Abuse is serious business, kids, and emotional abuse is just as bad as physical.  If you're with someone who's trying to separate you from everyone but them, you should basically run like hell.)

1 comment:

deleteme said...

Wow, I hope you dumped that guy. Also, you are right on with the flowing into an abusive relationship. I have had several female friends who have said this exact thing before. Good luck.

John M
Chaoticwhizz